QSOL BIO-CHLOR 1
QSOL BioChlor 1 is a dry source of chlorine containing approx 65% available chlorine. BioChlor 1 is used in controlling the growth of bacteria and algae in industrial recirculating cooling water systems and potable water systems. The product is EPA registered.
Application rates for industrial recirculating cooling water systems will depend upon the conditions of the system. BioChlor 1 should be applied to maintain a free halogen residual in the re-circulating water of 0.2-0.5 ppm after 3 hours from initial dosing. Depending on the results, dosing should be adjusted up or down as needed.
Availalble in 3.6kg jars
QSOL BIO-CHLOR 2
QSOL BioChlor 2 is a stabilized dry source of chlorine. It is approved by the US EPA for use in controlling the growth of bacteria and algae in industrial recirculating cooling water systems, air washers, evaporative condensers and cooling towers.
Application rates for industrial recirculating cooling water systems will depend upon the conditions of the system. BioChlor 2 should be applied to maintain a free halogen residual in the re-circulating water.
Available in 2.5kg jars
QSOL Bio-DBNPA is a highly effective biocide against a wide range of common water borne organisms with proven efficacy against Legionella, pseudomonads and other biofilm forming organisms. QSOL BIO DBNPA is designed for use in open cooling water systems, chilled water systems, process systems and other industrial water systems.
It is the product of choice for systems operating under strict environmental and discharge regulations. Increasing cooling water alkalinity presents a problem for most water treatment biocides. However, for QSOL BIO DBNPA even at higher pH values, rapid & effective microbial control is achieved before any significant degradation occurs. Suitable for waters with pH up to 8.
Available in 2.5kg jars, 52g water soluble sachets and 200g tablets.
QSOL BIO-ISO Tablets
QSOL Bio-ISO is a solid tablet form of isothiazolone for cooling water systems. The new SOLID tablets are individually wrapped with a water-soluble film. The film dissolves rapidly with no residue, significantly reducing contact with active ingredients while providing the same trusted performance as its liquid counterpart.
- Concentrated: 7% active (vs. 1.5% or 3% for liquids).
- Fast dissolving: Individually wrapped in water soluble film. Easy to use for slug dosing.
- Dissolves completely with no residue.
- Compatibilty: Non-reactive with water treatment additives and offers low corrosion potential when interacting with metal or concrete.
Available as 200g tablets.
QSOL BIO-BROM is a very effective fungicide, bacteriacide, algaecide, and molluscicide for recirculating and once-through water systems. QSOL BIO-BROM is recommended to control bacteria, fungi, and algae slimes in evaporative condensers, recirculating cooling tower systems, air washers and other once through industrial cooling water systems.
- Published studies show that the combination of free and combined halogen provided by BIO-BROM is more efficacious toward biofilm than either free chorine or free bromine alone. The increased stability of the combined halogen in systems with high halogen demand allows greater diffusion into the biofilm without losses due to unwanted side reactions.
- The product is effective in both acid and alkaline conditions.
Application rates for industrial recirculating cooling water systems will depend upon the conditions of the system prior to treatment initiation. Apply BIO-BROM to maintain a free halogen residual in the re-circulating water.
Available in 2.5kg jars.
Should be used with CQ500BF Biocide Feeder