By-Pass Feeders are a convenient method of introducing treatment chemicals into closed circulating water systems.
Ideal for treating hot and chilled water circulating loops used in heating and air conditioning systems, process heating and cooling or large engine water jackets.
- Incorporates a high pressure cap rated to 20.7 bar unit converter as standard, offering better sealing with less force and eliminates the need for tools.
- Dish bottom in (DBF) and dish bottom out (VTF) versions available, as well as a Dish bottom in model incorporating a built-in support and mounting for a cartridge filter (DBFC).
- Filter bag kits can be added to VTF and DBF models to function simultaneously as a side stream filter.
- The “DBF” series features wide-mouth caps manufactured by Neptune. These caps utilize a square section “O” ring seal and will close easily by hand. Advantages of this series are demountable leg extensions and a full bottom drain. Optional Filter Bag Kit may be added.
- All By-Pass Feeders offer a quick opening, high pressure closure. These closures offer better sealing with less force and eliminate the need for tools.
Click here for models and information
|DBF-2HP||7.5 litre bypass feeder – NO FILTRATION||10.4kg|
|DBF-5HP||19 litre bypass feeder – NO FILTRATION||17.2kg|
|All DBF models operate up to max pressure of 20.7 bar|
Filter Feeders combine chemical addition and high capacity filtering in one piece of equipment. It is a convenient way to introduce solid or liquid chemicals into hot or cold water closed circulating systems.
Stainless steel dissolving basket holds and fully supports the filter bag inside (order bag separately).
- Ring-top bags feature handles for easy removal.
- “DB” type feeders have a full bottom drain and bolt on legs with anchor bolt holes.
- Model FTF-5150HP features oversize 11⁄2”inlet and outlet connections. Can be used for system cleanup with high volume pumps where high flow rates are desired for fast clean-up or flush-out prior to start-up.
- Eliminates need for separate By-Pass Feeder and filter.
- Filtration can be achieved at the same time as chemical addition.
- Extended neck with top inlet allows simple installation of filter bag and basket.
- Filter bags are quickly and easily replaced.
Click here for available models and descriptions
|FTF-2HP||9.5lt filter feeder – (floor mounted) *||15.24cm|
|FTF-2DB||7.5lt filter feeder – (bottom drain connection & legs c/w anchor bolt holes) *||15.24cm|
|FTF-5HP||28lt filter feeder (floor mounted) *||25.4cm|
|FTF-5DB||19lt filter feeder – (bottom drain connection & legs c/w anchor bolt holes) *||25.4cm|
|FTF-5150HP||28lt filter feeder (floor mounted) w/1.5″ inlet/outlet connections *||25.4cm|
|* Filter bags should be ordered separately.|
|1, 5, 10, 25 & 50 micron filter bags available to fit all models.|
|All FTF models operate up to max pressure of 20.7 bar|